Building:7 storey office block
Date:July 2016- August 2016
A 9150 sq.ft Office Refurbishment in Manchester with new modern interiors and partitioning. This project mirrored the installs we have carried out for our client around the UK.
The Design Brief
Rodley Interiors were invited to take a look at a full office refurbishment with Manchester City Centre, for an existing client. Our client who specialise in commercial insurance and risk management awarded Rodley Interiors the attractive project with a similar specification to the works we have already carried out for them around their offices within the UK. The project which took 8 weeks to complete required the whole floor space refurbishing up to our clients corporate brand specification.
Before the works began we had a number of challenges to overcome to ensure a smooth programme of works;
- Materials needed to be loaded to the floor outside of normal working hours.
- Un-level ceiling throughout.
- Different floor to ceiling heights throughout the entire space.
- Access to the building was limited due to its main road location.
Complete Office Renovation
The floor space required a complete renovation from top to bottom, to make this the attractive place to work it is now. During this office refurbishment in Manchester, we carried out a wide range of works across the 8 week programme.
The focul point for the space was the modern offices. We formed meeting rooms, open plan spaces, refreshment and store areas as required.
To maximise the large external windows in the building the office spaces were built using frameless glass partitioning, allowing natural light to flood the floor space. Finished with a deep blue band of manifestation film the offices certainly looked a real feature. Each office was completed with a full height Oak doors complementing the white partitioning framework.
- Tenon Fire and Sound partitioning
- Howdens Clerkenwell kitchen
- Tektura partitioning vinyl
- Linea external roller window blinds
- Gyproc SoundBloc plasterboards
- Rockwool acoustic barrier
- 10mm toughened frameless glass partitioning
- Altro slip stream splashback
- RAL 9010 partitioning framework and Oak solid core doors
- BOSCH Integrated kitchen appliances