If you’re looking for free help with a new office fit-out we are here to help. You need to look for a company with proven track record that can guide you through the process of fitting out your new office.
Here is a check list of questions to ask any company that you may be thinking of using for your new office fitout. You really need “yes” to all the answers!
The top ten questions to ask are:
- Has the company got a proven track record with office fitting and office fit-outs?
- Can they show you various projects that they have completed within the West Yorkshire area?
- Will they (and you) be made welcome to look at completed offices: due to their on-going relationship with these clients?
- Do they have any client testimonials that you can check?
- Can they help you with impartial new office partitioning advice and all the options that are available from a wide range of suppliers: and not just try to sell you one product from one supplier?
- Do they produce 3d images to help you envisage how the finished project will look?
- Are they able to offer the complete fit-out service from start to finish including, office partitioning, joinery works ( including kitchens and tea points ), painting, electrical, and data insulations, floor coverings, external window blinds, office furniture and storage solutions, sliding moveable walls?
- Do they offer free quotations and free advice to help you decide the best way forward for your business?
- Can they advise you on the most cost effective and environmentally friendly method of fitting out your office?
- Do they offer you payment options to help you spread the cost over many years if required and advise you on the tax saving benefits from your office refurbishment?
If they cant say yes to the 10 questions above then you need to be talking to Rodleys as we answer all the questions with a YES!