Here is our free guide on how much office partitioning costs. Our quotations are calculated based on a number of factors:
- What type of office walls are required
- There are various types of office partitioning systems that can be used that may look alike but offer different sound reduction and fire performance qualities.
- For good sound rating you need to be looking at a 75mm system. If it’s just standard office walls that you need then the 50mm system is the cheapest.
- The Partitioning frames can be sprayed in any RAL colour to match any existing framework.
- How many doors are there within the partitions, are these standard height or would you require full height doors, are there any vision panels set within the doors.
- Document M part M of the building regulations requires that doors have minimum zone(s) of visibility with vision panels in certain situations.
- What finish do you need for the doors
- Maple, Oak and Beech veneers are the most common.
- Are there any glass partitions required, would you like a frameless or a framed glass partitioning system
- They can be single or double glazed, with or without blinds.
- All glazing options are available with a manifestation frosting i.e. your company logo or branding.
- The cheapest glazing is the single glazed option.
- What floor in the building is the proposed partitioning on
- Is there easy access to the floor via the stair’s or a goods lift
- Will a skip be required for removal of the rubbish and if so is there a place in the car park for it
- Is there any existing partitioning in your office that can be reused or that needs configuring
- Can the work be carried out during normal working hours or would it suit your company if the work is carried out during the weekend and on an evening
These are just a few of the questions that are asked during our free quotation and site survey. If you’re looking for a stress free quote on office partitioning anywhere within West Yorkshire then get in touch.