Is your Reception in need of a refurbishment? Remember this important point… Every one that visits your company, from the post man that brings your mail to your best client, goes into your reception area. In fact first impressions count for so much in the business world so it’s important to have your office reception area looking its best.
We offer free site surveys and no obligation quotations along with extensive knowledge to help you chose what style and image best suits your business and budget.
We also have several completed office refurbishment projects in and around Leeds that you are welcome to visit with us.
This can help you decide by seeing what we have completed on other office refurbishments, there could be some ideas spring from these visits as they are all in different styles.
- Do you need a new reception desk? Is your currant one DDA compliant?
- Does your receptionist sit comfortably and correctly on her existing office chair? Is it an ergonomic chair that offers the correct support for her back?
- Is your existing reception seating shabby and in need of replacing, is all of your office furniture in need of replacing?
- Do you need any office walls building to form interview rooms and small touch-down rooms?
- The office walls to the front of the interview rooms could be in frameless glass partitioning to let natural light from the external windows flood into the reception area.
- Your floor covering could be a welcoming wooden flooring effect which gives a warm feel to the complete area and if laid the correct way leads you towards the reception desk.
- Do you have a water cooler in the reception to offer your visitors a cool drink
- A flat screen TV showing news channels or your company’s videos and products?
Simple questions but it’s surprising how many companies neglect their reception areas. After years in the refurbishment business we can offer you free and extensive advice on refurbishing your reception so call today.