Upcoming office refurbishment project
We are starting an office refurbishment project in the next couple of weeks at Ladywise House, Parkfield Street in Leeds. This is a 3,7oosq foot, 2 storey commercial property with parking for 20 cars just on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre.
Our work will include:
- Total strip-out of the existing suspended ceilings, office partitioning, floor coverings and external window blinds.
- Dry-lining to the external walls to include tape & fill finish with 2 coats of matt paint along with aluminium skirting in a light grey finish.
- New suspended ceilings in 600mm x 600mm tiles with a 25mm white ceiling grid with white shadow baton.
- The office screens will be a Tenon Fire & Sound 75mm office partition system forming various offices with a control room, administration office, board room, server room and reception area.
- The board room partitions are to be full height double glazed with blinds to the cavity, the remaining office glass will be single glazed full height with Oak office doors that have vision panels at 150mm x 1500mm in clear glass. The office walls will be a flush finish with matt paint finish, the framework for the office walls will be light grey in colour.
- Carpets will be the eco-friendly Eurodek VT480 Heavy contract, loop pile carpet tiles which are manufactured from 100% recycled yarn.
- Electrical works include skirting trunking for the power and data cables, new light fittings including emergency fittings.
- Cat 5 data cabling including the outlet boxes.
Watch the web site for our work-in progress photos as this office fit out in Leeds transforms into a modern stylish office space.
If your office is in need of a face lift and is in Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, Wakefield, in fact anywhere in West or South Yorkshire we have all the ideas that can help you chose your new refurbished office space.