Here’s a quick look at our work-in-progress on a refurbishment project at Ladywise House in Leeds.
The project involves:
- Striping out the existing partitioning & suspended ceilings and disposal thereof.
- Installing suspended ceilings in a white 25mm grid with matching white lay-in ceiling tiles.
- Fitting partitions with a mixture of single and double glazing with blinds to the cavity (for the double glazed partitioning)
- Layout to form offices, control room, meeting rooms and a board room.
- Solid partitioning with flush joints, taped, filled & painted with drywall primer to seal the boards ready for the top coat of emulsion paint.
- Installing Oak single door and frame sets with vision panels in clear glass.
- Adding aluminium skirting details in 100mm, painted in a light grey to match the framework.
- Wall linings with tapered edge plaster boards.
- Fitting new window boards in 400mm white PVC.
- Laying 500x500mm carpet tiles in a grey finish.
- Installation of light fittings (600x600mm) including emergency fittings.
- Adding data & power outlets fitted in the skirting trunking.
- Fitting of new air conditioning units and refurbishment of the existing cassettes.
As you can see from the photographs, work is well under way on this project with the old partitioning, suspended ceilings and floor coverings having been stripped out.
The external walls have been lined with plaster boards with the joints filled for a flush effect.
The new suspended ceiling grid has been installed and the head channel and floor track for the partitions have been fixed.
More progress updates in the next blog