Here’s an update on the current office refurbishment project at Ladywise House in Leeds.
- The suspended ceiling grid is now in place with some of the ceiling tiles fitted
- some have been left out for the time being to allow access by the electrician to work above the suspended ceiling.
- The partitioning system installed on this office-fit out in Leeds is Tenon, 75mm Fire & Sound with grey framework
- The glass partitions are full height double glazed with grey 25mm solid slat blinds in the glass cavity
- The remaining glass partitioning is single glazed floor to ceiling to the office fronts with half single glazed modules to the dividing wall between to operations room and the administration office
- The solid partitioning walls are all finished with a flush detail with eliminates the need for trims at every plasterboard joint with the paint finish being light grey to nicely tie in with the light grey partitioning framework
More details to follow as this project nears the completion date with a full case study on the web site for this office fit out in Leeds.