Is your office in need of a refurbishment and are you worried about the costs?
So what will it cost you?
There are a few things to take into consideration and it might not cost you as much as you think. There are many options for refurbishing your office, ranging from a complete strip out replacing everything with new, to just changing the carpet tiles.
Clearly the most expensive option is to replace everything with new including:
- Suspended Ceilings
- Fire alarm system
- Office partitioning including glazed screens with frosting
- Kitchen areas and tea points
- Floor coverings including carpet tiles, vinyl floor coverings to the toilet and kitchen areas
- Office furniture and office storage units
- Office seating
- Painting works to the external walls and existing doors and frames
- External window blinds
The cheapest option is just a lick of paint to the walls, a change of the carpet tiles and, perhaps, new external window blinds to freshen up the office.
There’s a whole gamut of options in between these two depending on your budget. If you have a limited budget we can work within this and advise you accordingly on what’s possible. Our site survey and quotation service is free so you’ve nothing to lose!
And don’t forget a full finance package is available to complete your office refurbishment. Please ask for details.
Questions to consider
- Do you need your existing partitioning moving or do you need more to match your existing partitions?
- Will the power supply need to switched off during the office refurbishment to allow for the addition of new power sockets?
- Does the existing lighting suit your new office layout?
- Are there any extra data cabling outlets required?
- Do you need air conditioning in your office space or even just in the server room to control the temperature?
- Can the work be carried out during normal working hours with your staff still working at at their desks?
- Is the carpet looking tired, does it need changing or will a professional deep-clean suffice?
- Can any of the works above be done with minimal disruption, careful planning and employing the right fit-out contractor?
When we visit sites we have a complete check list that covers every item that may arise during your office refurbishment.
We consider ourselves a one-stop-shop and cover all the trades required for a complete office refurbishment including: decorating, plumbing, electrical works, custom carpentry and more.
You are welcome to accompany us to visit the offices of some of our completed office refurbishments to see the quality of our work first-hand. We’ve fitted-out offices in Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and the surrounding area. These may give you some ideas for your own premises and what could work well for you.
With over 15 years experience, we know about office environments and we know what works and what doesn’t. We can help guide you through the process to ensure your office refurbishment is completed on time and on budget.
What ever the size of your office refurbishment in Leeds and surrounding areas, big or small, we can do them all!