We have now completed this office fit out in Leeds.
The client brief was to create a secure working area from a former 1st floor store room. We produced a detailed plan and a time program which included the following works:
- Complete strip-out of existing office partitioning, suspended ceilings and floor coverings
- Responsible disposal in keeping with Rodley Interiors waste management policy
- Adjust the existing fire sprinkler system to suit the new proposed ceiling height
- Supply and fit a new suspended ceiling to the whole area
- Install 60x60cm light fittings in the suspended ceiling including emergency fittings
- Lay a new floor covering with carpet tiles
- Supply and fit new 90cm deep x 140cm wide work stations including office chairs, 3 drawer lockable pedestals in Maple
- Create a partitioned server room
- Supply and fit double power sockets and double data points within the dado height 3 compartment electrical trunking.
This was a white 25mm ceiling grid with 600mm x 600mm lay in tiles. The benefits of this style of ceiling tile are:
- Smart in appearance
- Cost effective
- Easy to install
- Widely available spare tiles
- Should spare tiles be needed for any reason e.g. a water leak from the flat roof above dripping onto the tiles creating water stains or damage to the tiles following any future maintenance work
Eco-friendly Carpet Tiles
- The floor coverings are heavy contract loop pile carpet tiles made from 100% recycled yarn from old fishing nets and post-industrial threads
- 50% less energy used in the production process by using recycled yarn.
- Up to 30% reduction in the carbon impact because of the reduced need to refurbish the carpet.
- Stronger, long-lasting colour due to improved resistance to bleaching from sunlight.
- Low maintenance with great resistance to soiling & staining because of the structure of the loop pile and locked in pigments.
Carpets are the only floor coverings that can help prevent the distribution of dust particles in the air around the office. The filtering effect from the pile loops means that they hold the particles until they can be vacuumed up.
We created a server room in free-standing partitioning using the 50mm Tenon Flex Plus partitioning system. It has a standard single height door set and solid partitioning modules, framework in White with white laminate skirting. The benefits of this are:
- As it’s free standing and not full height the warm air from the servers can rise and disperse within the office.
- Lower cost – a budget system that’s quick to install.
- Clean appearance with the white framework and vinyl finish.
Would you like to know what your office fit out will cost you? We offer a free no obligation site survey and quotation service. Get in touch and benefit from our many years of experience working within the office fit out industry throughout West Yorkshire in Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and surrounding areas.