We have various partitioning suppliers in and around the Leeds area, one of which is market leader SIG Interiors. With their amazing range of quality products and our experience we can offer you an excellent value-for-money “supply and fit” quotation.
SIG Interiors is one of the UK’s leading specialist suppliers of interior fit-out products. They offer a wide range of high quality interior products for all commercial market sectors including education, healthcare, retail, leisure and offices. They have total product solutions for all the wall, floor and ceiling applications.
This is just a small section of the Tenon partitioning systems that are available from SIG and should you require a site visit to their showroom in Leeds please do not hesitate to ask. We also have numerous completed office fit-out projects throughout West Yorkshire that can be visited to assist you choose the correct system and see the high standard of our work first hand.
In partnership with SIG Interiors we also offer:
SIG Product list
- Suspended ceilings
- Tenon partitioning systems
- Sliding movable walls
- Wash rooms cubicles
- Raised access flooring
- Dry lining, Acoustics and Insulation.
- Contract flooring including carpet tiles
- Vinyl wall coverings
- High end office lighting schemes
Details of some the Tenon partitioning ranges from SIG Interiors that they offer are listed below with pictures from their new showroom in Leeds.
Flexplus 50mm Partitioning
- This is the cheapest glazed partitioning system with a single glazed profile, this system is both economical and attractive partitioning system for dividing the work space. It’s clean & quick to install with the options of single centre, single offset or double glazed and with or without integral blinds. Frosting to the glass, known as manifestation, can also be applied in various styles including your company logo.
Tenon Fire & Sound 75mm Partitioning
- These partition systems are mid-range when it comes to cost for glazed partitioning. They’re both versatile & attractive and are available in almost any combination ranging from full height glazing and part glazed partitioning modules with frosted film manifestations. These systems offer a good degree of sound retention and with the option of fire rated using clear fire glass, it suits most office interiors.
Vitrage Frameless Glass Partitioning
- Probably the most costly of the glass systems and when you see it within the work place you can see why! It looks slender, elegant and classy with its minimalist profiles. It offers the wow factor in your office and this glass partitioning system really benefit from manifestation frosting as there aren’t upright posts in the glass wall or doors as with the other partitioning systems.
- Tenon Vitrage is a double or single glazed partition system that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, as well as having functionality benefits
- Using only a small number of framing sections, this partitioning system allows both privacy and unobstructed vision within your office area.
- As with other glazed partitioning, frosting or manifestation films can be added, either the standard design required to comply with the DDA or to a more stylish, elaborate design to give your office its own individual stamp.
- Conversion posts that allow for both Vitrage and Vitrage (dB) to integrate with the 75mm Tenon Fire & Sound and both of these partitioning systems can be supplied in a wide range of profile colour options.