Suspended ceiling works are now taking place on our large ongoing project in Leeds. As you can see the office refurbishment project is coming along nicely with the office partitions in place and the glass for the partitioning being installed.
This vast area had existing ceiling tiles already in place however the client asked Rodley Interiors to install a new ceiling using Armstrong Dune Supreme tiles on a 25mm White grid to both the Ground and 1st floor area.
Benefits of a suspended ceiling within your office.
1. Sound proofing – Suspended ceilings systems ensure there is minimal noise travel from room to room, keeping disruption within your office area to a minimum.
2. Insulation – Using suspended ceilings could improve your outgoings, the insulation factor in the tile can keep your office area cool and warm, therefore reducing the need for cooling or heating systems.
3.Friendly to the environment – All of the ceiling tiles produced at present are all easily recycled.
4.Varieties – There are numerous styles, varieties and textures of ceiling tiles to suit your office area.
5. Easily changed – The suspended ceiling tiles can be easily changed if they incur any damage.
6. Keeping the moisture out – By installing a suspended ceiling the tiles will be free from mold and mildew, often caused from high temperatures and humidity and preventing condensation forming above your members of staff.
7. Fire-retardant – Most ceiling tiles from different suppliers will be fire-retardant and meet industry standards.
If you are looking for a new suspended ceiling within your office area, please call us today for a free quotation and friendly advice from a family run firm with 20 years experience within the fit-out industry.