Dilapidation works for The Flight Centre in Leeds are now taking place. Rodley Interiors were approached by a retail store to carry out their dilapidation works, returning their existing office to its original condition.
Dilapidation is the term given for returning a property to the condition it originally was after the tenant has made alterations to the area, when it comes to the termination of the lease agreement.
Some of the works were are carrying out are as follows;
- Remove client furniture and fixtures
- Remove existing ceiling tiles
- Strip out existing spur shelving
- Remove all redundant power and data
- Strip out redundant tea point and cap off services locally
- Remove skirtings
- Remove carpet and sheet vinyl
- Remove plasterboard walls
- Remove shop front signs above glazed façade
- Strip wall paper map and decorative wall
- Isolate and remove small power from dividing wall that is being removed
- Decommission and remove existing Air-Conditioning equipment
- Make good where services removed
- Install new 600mmx600mm ceiling tile into the existing grid
- Allow to make good where walls removed
- Fit new softwood timber skirting to perimeter walls
- Check, clean and relamp existing modular fittings
- Re fit 2 no emergency bulkhead fittings to new ceiling
- Test and certify fire alarm and emergency lights
- Redecorate existing walls with 2 costs of emulsion
- Redecorate existing timber doors
- Clean down existing shop front internal frame and glass
- Supply and fit new carpet tiles
- Replace existing entrance mat
- Clean and leave tidy on completion
As you can see Rodley Interiors can help out any retail store or office environment with their dilapidation works large or small! Ensuring yourself and your landlord are happy with the return of the office to its original condition.
Contact us to today for a free site survey regarding dilapidations!