Glass partition walls project in North Yorkshire for Grimston Grange
We are delighted to be working once again in the converted farm buildings at Grimston Park Estate in Tadcaster, to carry out a glass partition walls project. The work includes fixing both 75mm and frameless glass partitioning screens to form various offices spaces of different sizes.
We advised the client on the various partitioning options available to suit the high plasterboard ceilings and suggested the following;
- Single glazed frameless glass partitioning screens with banded manifestation in Opal Frost, with a dry joint to edges of the glass giving the effect of a neat silicone joint.
- The minimalist framework for the frameless glass partitioning system on this project is in RAL 9006 Silver.
- Banded manifestation frosting
Aluminium framed partitioning system
- 75mm partitioning with double glazing to door head height in RAL 9006 Silver framework.
- Banded manifestation frosting to match the frameless glass installation.
- Hard Rock Maple veneered doors with a vision panel at 150mm x 1500mm in clear 6.4 mm laminate glass to suit DDA requirements.
- The solid modules above the glazed partition screens are 2no. skins of 12.5mm square edge plasterboards with insulation to the cavity, in a tape and fill finish and painted in magnolia to match the plasterboard walls and ceilings.
Due to high plasterboard ceilings there are various obstacles we have had to overcome to ensure the installation was a success both for Grimston Grange and their potential clients. As you can see by the photographs below the end result offers a modern and stylish working area using glass partition walls.