Here at Rodley Interiors, after years of experience in the office refurbishment sector, we understand that the concept of refurbishing your office can seem a little daunting to say the least, but don’t worry we’re here to help.
Our skilled and friendly team will guide you through the process from start to finish ensuring you feel confident through every part of the project.
Top New Year tips for refurbishing your office in 2015
- A little strapped for cash?
- Take a breather! Rodley Interiors offer a full financing system, allowing you to pay the for the works on a monthly basis. Ideal for companies who wish to utilise their cash flow this new year.
- Unsure of what partitioning will suit your office?
- Why not take a look at our existing projects to give you inspiration, and help you envisage how your office could look!
- Do you have a plan in mind of your dream office, but are unsure how to turn this into reality?
- Contact our team to arrange a free site visit. We will talk through your ideas, offer recommendations and show you examples of our previous work. We’ll ensure you’re fully satisfied with the way your new office will look.
- Are you wanting to impress clients when they enter your offices?
- Why not refurbish your reception area. Let your clients know you’re a professional outfit with a modern, impressive new reception area.
- Does your office space feel a little dark and dingy?
- Choose the right refurbishment contractor for you.
- Getting this right is key to ensuring the project is completed to the highest quality and is in keeping with the feel of your company. With 16 years experience behind us we are more than confident we will be the perfect fit for you! Take a look at our testimonial pages from a number of our happy clients.
This New Year let us help you transform your ideas into reality with our office refurbishment services.