Our 75mm single glazed partitioning project for a School in Leeds is near completion. We were asked by the academy to refurbish the area with new 75mm partitioning forming a cinema area for pupils and staff.
As you can see the project is coming together nicely with the partitioning framework installed ready for the glass installation. We are installing 75mm single glazed partitioning, with 2 rows of manifestation dots in Opal Frost.
We have also fitted Single Oak door sets excluding vision panels with a single glazed partitioning module above. The door furniture we have installed matches the existing partitioning with a euro profile cylinder,with a turn button to the inside of office.
Why 75mm partitioning is ideal for the school environment…
75mm partitioning or Tenon Fire and Sound partitioning can create the perfect teaching environment here our reasons why;
- The de-mountable system can be relocated around the area to suit the changing needs of the college, school, and academy setting.
- Up to 2 layers of the panel can be installed to provide the level of fire, and sound performance required.
- The system has been tested to offer up to 60 minutes fire resistance in full height glazing, solid partitioning and doors, allowing you to choose which partitioning profile suits you.
- The glazing can be single or double glazed, with the option of installing integrated venetian blinds within the glazing. The blinds come with the ability to tilt electronically if required.
- The Aluminium framework can be coated in up to 17 standard colours, matching school or college colours.
- All 75mm partitioning can be easily cleaned and wiped down using mild detergent in warm water.
- The plasterboard panels can be covered in a wide variety of vinyl, perfect for creating a feature wall or for separate classrooms.
- The system is readily available for a quick install and turn around time.
- Sound attenuation is a big factor with school or college partitioning therefore the system can provide sound attenuation up to 52db.