Why install a double glazed frameless glass system?
A frameless glass partition can offer both an impressive and practical office division. The flush floor to ceiling height glazing maximises both natural light and space. By installing not only a single
glazed frameless glass system but a double glazed frameless glass system you can be sure you achieve both the maximum sound retention and visual qualities.
- Just as the single glazed frameless glass system a manifestation film can be applied directly to glazing.
- You can achieve up to 47db (Rw) rating on a double glazed frameless glass partition.
- Integral partition blinds can be installed within the cavity of the glass to adjust the level of light and privacy required.
- Enhanced performance over a single glazed system, whilst still using minimum framework.
- Quick and easy to install.
Why we install Tenon Vitrage Partitioning…
Over the years we have installed Tenon Vitrage Partitioning for numerous clients due to the versatility of the product.
- Vitrage Partitioning offers both a double and single glazed option.
- The partitioning framework can be finished in either standard or non-standard colours, complementing your office and co-corporate colours.
- Vitrage can be accompanied with Tenon 77mm Fire and Sound Partitioning.
- Timber veneered doors within Fire and Sound range can be installed with the Vitrage system.
- The system can incorporate framed and frameless glass doors.