Our large office refurbishment in Lincolnshire is well under-way with main partitioning works now complete. The sizeable project over 2 floors includes;
- New office partitioning and sound insulation works
- Building works
- Plumbing and electrical works
- Alterations to the existing kitchen area
- Flooring works
To form 5 large office areas, 1 meeting room, and 1 conference room we installed 75mm white office partitioning. We fitted both solid and glass partitioning to form the interior offices. The majority of the double glazing we installed featured integral blinds. The solid slat blinds can be altered to determine the level of light and privacy required in each office. By installing double glazed office partitions we ensured maximum sound retention and acoustic properties were achieved within each office space. In keeping with the glass partitioning we also installed Tenon Fire and Sound solid partitioning to add full privacy and minimum sound travel.
Following on from installing soundproof partitioning we also fitted 100mm insulation slab to the ceiling void, to ensure minimum sound travel between the offices.
We will be laying new carpet to the Ground and 1st floor area using Burmatex Dominica and Burmatex Antigua Steel.
In addition to the above we also carried out the following;
- Formed a large opening within a blockwork wall, finished in a tape and fill finish.
- Supply and install new radiators.
- Alter office lighting to suit the new layout.
- Alterations to the existing kitchen worktop.