We have recently completed a large partitioning project to create modern and secluded treatment rooms for a new client in Birmingham.
Both privacy and an aesthetic appeal were equally important to our client who specialise in approaches to both male and female hair loss.
With such a specialised and unique service our client provides following their specification was imperative to ensure the running’s of the business went hassle free.
Specifically installing free-standing office partitioning we were able to form private areas for clients where they can speak openly and feel comfortable when they have treatments scheduled.
Why we installed free-standing office partitioning…
- Free standing partitioning suits any workplace whether this be a warehouse area or an office.
- They can still be constructed of plasterboards with styles and finishes as any other office divider.
- Glass partitioning can be installed within the partition just as a full height dividing wall.
- The flow of air isn’t restricted from the air conditioning units within the ceiling grid.
In addition to the above during this project we also installed;
- Frameless glass partitioning system.
- Full height Walnut door sets with specialised vision panels.
- Double glazed windows.
Full case study to follow including before and after images, additional works and how we dealt with on site challenges…