On the current market there are numerous office partitioning systems, making the decision of which system to install in your office can be a difficult one. We attend site visits and give our clients the inspiration they need to make a decision on which system is right for them. The layout of any new office area can take some preparation and planning.
At Rodley Interiors we can assist you from the initial site visit to the partitioning install. With help on the design, layout and planning, to the choosing the right system for your office. Here are our top ideas to help with your office partitioning install…
- Install a frameless glass partitioning system, to keep the natural light through the workspace. Frameless glass gives the illusion of a larger and open area, and will make the most of your workspace. The sleek lines and modern finish will give your office a fresh attractive feel. If you are looking to impress clients and staff this is system for you.
- Make arrangements for a competent and experienced company to visit your office space, to give office partitioning ideas and make suggestions.
- If you do not want your office space to seem enclosed, why not think about installing freestanding partitioning. This way you can create an office division without the ‘hemmed’ in feeling.
- Manifestation film is a great way to spruse up your office glass. We can install coloured film or a frosted film, to any design you require.
- Something a little different- Faceted glass is a sure way to add the ‘wow’ factor to your office. A curved glazed office is certainly unique.
- If your budget is tight, installing a 50mm composite system may the answer if you do not require the specification qualities of a 75mm or 100mm system.
If you are looking for more office partitioning ideas or need help in the design, planning or install of your new offices then do not hesitate to contact us on 0113 2819595.