Soundproof offices with glass
Rodley Interiors have recently completed a new Leeds project, erecting these soundproof offices with glass to create a number of office spaces. We have utilised different partitioning specifications to suit our clients fire and sound rating requirements.
The works have been carried out over 2 storey workplace and our install has created the following areas;
- Cheif Executives office
- Directors office
- IT room
- Kitchen/Dining area
- IT store
- Meeting room
- Welfare tea bar
- Finance area
- HR office area
We chose a 75mm/100mm partitioning system. To keep some levels of privacy solid partitioning modules were fitted on the office dividing walls and office fronts and were finished off with a Tektura vinyl.We have used a white partitioning framework throughout and fitted Oak doors with a strong grain.
To allow for light into each office space we have fitted large double glazed glazed windows. Between each pane of glass we fitted white 25mm integral blinds which can be altered to suit the privacy requirement in each office. The double glazed feature allows for additional sound proofing and reduces noise travel between the offices.
We chose to install a 75mm/100mm partitioning for the following reasons;
- The partitioning is demountable and can be relocated to another area with ease.
- The system offers excellent fire and acoustic performance.
- This product is versatile and the framework comes in a range colours.
- Its modern appearance will suit any office space and interiors.
- The vinyl on the solid walls can be changed with ease.