Works are now almost complete on our latest budget office partitioning install within West Yorkshire, with the glazing to be fitted in the final stage of the works.
Our West Yorkshire client required new offices and a boardroom space creating to their existing workspace, however like many companies in the the current climate they required the works to be completed on a budget. Our 50mm budget office partitioning was the ideal system. Budget partitioning does not necessarily mean lesser quality. Our partitioning systems are very versatile and easy to relocate. This aluminium framed partitioning offers many fantastic qualities and is an ever popular choice for businesses working to a budget. The solid 50mm partitioning panels include a honeycomb core between the plasterboard’s which offer sound reduction qualities. The solid partitioning can be finished in vinyl, laminate or veneer. As with the 75mm & 100mm partitioning options 50mm partition walls can have single or double-glazed glass options to any elevation.
Benefits of a 50mm budget composite partition wall;
- Demountable partitioning can be offset against Corporation Tax (similar to furniture & equipment).
- Fully demountable: uncomplicated to install/dismantle for office refurbishments.
- Economical to purchase.
- Can be up to 6 meters in height.
- Numerous finishes to framework and panel decoration.
- Modern appearance fits in any existing office or proposed office environment.
- Easy maintenance: any scuff marks can be wiped clean with warm soapy water.
If you like our West Yorkshire client require new office partitioning within your office space but cash flow concerns may stop you from doing so, our budget partitioning systems are the answer for you. For more information on this project and to enquire how you can transform your office on a budget contact our friendly team today…