Relocating your office can be a daunting task with an array of things to consider especially if the space requires a refurbishment. Here are our top tips on how to achieve a successful office refurbishment and how we can help get you there…
- Choosing the right space– The space itself needs to work for you. Think about the number of staff that will be accommodating the office. Will the area be big enough? In today’s climate where social distancing is imperative to ensure everyone’s safety, can the floor space accommodate this? Another thing to consider is natural light, does the space have enough external windows? This could massively impact on the amount of artificial lighting that will be required. There a number of things to reflect upon but ensure that each element works for you and your business.
- Finding the right fit out company– Choosing the right company that will follow your ideas for the space is imperative. Your chosen company also needs to be able to provide you with guidance and options on how the space can work best for you.
- The interior details-If the space you have chosen already has interior features, such as existing office partitioning or design details can these adapted to suit your business? If so this could help with your budget and make refurbishing the office as cost effective as possible.
- Budget– There are a number of ways to keep costs to a minimum, and an office refurbishment may not cost as much as you think. If office partitioning is to be installed speak to your chosen fit out contractor about cost –effective partitioning systems on the market. Budget office partitioning features many benefits and rivals the more expensive options out there.
- Furniture– Furniture is not something to overlook. If you are planning on re-locating your existing furniture have a think about how this will compare to your newly designed office. Mismatched or tired looking office furniture can have real negative effect on the aesthetics of the space.
These are just a few ways to ensure your office refurbishment project goes as smoothly as possible to help you achieve the end result you were after. For more information on our Office Refurbishment services and to see how we can help you with your project do not hesitate to contact us today for free help, advice and guidance…