Low Cost Office Partitioning
Works are complete on of our projects installing budget friendly office partitions. The project for a new client whos offices are in London and Manchester requested Rodley Interiors to install new low cost partitioning with glass. Installing new office dividers and dividing walls may seem like a costly expense however, office partitioning such as this may not cost as much as you think.
The partitions we have installed for our client in Manchester are a flex plus system in 50mm. There are a number of benefits of this system and in comparison to a more costly 75mm or 100mm system, the benefits highlight this is a great alternative system.
The partitioning profile also featured a single glazed window within the partitioning module which allowed for natural light and maintained a feel of openness throughout the workspace. Each partitioning module was finished a Tektura Matt Vinyl with cover trims. A new suspended ceiling using 600mm x 600mm lay in tiles with new LED lighting was also fitted.
Budget friendly office partitions
This aluminium framed partitioning system is very versatile. Solid 50mm partitioning panels include a honeycomb core between the plasterboards and are finished in vinyl, laminate or veneer. As with the 75 & 100mm partitions they can have single or double-glazed options to any elevation.
- Demountable partitioning can be offset against Corporation Tax (similar to furniture & equipment).
- Fully demountable: uncomplicated to install/dismantle for office refurbishments.
- Economical to purchase.
- Can be up to 6 meters in height.
- Numerous finishes to framework and panel decoration.
- Modern appearance fits in any existing office or proposed office environment.
- Easy maintenance: any scuff marks can be wiped clean with warm soapy water.