Client:Optima Hair Specialists
Industry:Health and Beauty
Building:2 Storey Office
A modern and attractive take on an office refurbishment project for a new client sector. Adjoining a number of partitioning systems to create a practical and calming area for patients.
The Design Brief
Rodley Interiors were proud to be approached from leading company within their sector to carry out a full office refurbishment project at their new premises in Birmingham. Our client who specialise in solutions to hair loss, instil a feel of confidence and care to their patients.
Creating an area that mirrored the feel of their company values was imperative. We used a number of partitioning styles and systems over 2 floors to achieve this, creating offices, meeting rooms and private cubicle areas.
In the 1st stage of the works, we came across the following challenges;
- Ensuring a modern modular partitioning system suited the periodic building.
- Blending both free-standing, frameless glass and full height partitioning together effectively .
- Instilling a feel of privacy within each cubicle.
Complementing features of the building
To ensure the partitioning complemented the features of the building, it had to feature straight lines with a uniform feel throughout . We installed the following during this office refurbishment;
Frameless glass feature wall
To ensure instant appeal when you enter the building we installed a floor to ceiling height frameless glass wall. The 10mm toughened frameless glass wall was installed between a waiting area for patients and a reception area.
To add extra appeal a full manifestation film was applied to the entire glazing allowing both unhindered vision with an element of privacy.
The coloured manifestation film was applied after the glass had been installed.
Free-standing treatment rooms
We installed a 75mm solid partitioning system to create these private yet practical treatment rooms. Each individual cubicle was built to a height of a standard door. By having the treatment rooms built to this height it offered a feel of openness whilst still remaining private.
The individual rooms were finished in a Grey paint to complement the rest the area.
A look at how we overcame the initial challenges;
- By installing aesthetically appealing partitioning such as frameless glass we were able to ensure the formed areas suited the feel of the building.
- By ensuring all the partitioning was formed with the same Grey systems each formed area complemented each other.
- The 75mm partitioning system aids with sound reduction between areas.