Location:York, North Yorkshire
Building:Multi-storey office block
We were approached by a new client in York to refurbish their newly acquired office space. The open plan style office has been transformed with new ceilings, flooring and partitioning to name but a few.
The Design Brief
After acquiring this large office space within York, our client awarded Rodley Interiors Ltd the project of completely refurbishing the area. The existing space was dated and required a top to bottom refurbishment. The transformation has included a number of our office refurbishment services bringing the space to the high-standard it is now. The tired suspended ceiling tiles were upgraded to metal lay in ceiling tiles at 600mm x 600mm in size which were combined with new light LED fittings. The existing carpet tiles were also replaced to freshen up the extensive area. The office refurbishment in york also included decoration works of the exterior office walls, along with electrical and data works the install of new office breakout area furniture, office kitchens and partitioning.
Product Spotlight: Frameless Glass Partitioning
We have fitted frameless glass partitioning to this formed opening leading from the Reception area to the main office space.
- Full height frameless glass
- Frameless Glass double door
- Black aluminum double door frame
- Dry glazing joints for a barley there look
- Back to back glass door T handles
- Black aluminum glazing framework
- 2 rows of 50mm manifestation banding in Opal Frost
- Magna Locks with Key fob entry system
- Timley install with minimal mess and disruption
- Cost-effective office division