You may be aware office furniture and computer equipment can be leased, but did you know that your whole office partitioning and office fit-out project can be supplied, installed and paid for with the aid of a lease agreement?
‘Cash flow is king’ for businesses and with our financing options you’re not tying up your precious cash in depreciating assets, so it can be used for other aspects of your business.
Many small businesses fail, not because they haven’t any orders or are not profitable but because they have no cash to fund the work!
Use financing during this recession to help your business thrive – and still get your office refurbished.
The Benefits of Leasing your office interior installation are as follows:
- Significant business tax benefits – repayments are 100% tax deductible
- Frees up cash flow for the general day to day running of your business
- Existing credit lines remain unaffected and free for other aspects of your business
- Low, manageable, fixed payments – easy budgeting as repayments are fixed throughout the term of the agreement
- Entirely flexible to suit you – choose a three or five year lease and monthly or quarterly repayments
- Upgrade-able – increase the lease if you need extra furniture, fit-out work or IT equipment further down the line
- The VAT is spread over the finance facility and paid with each payment
- Full turnkey funding – for all aspects including office furniture, partitions and fit out. You can also include AV, telecoms, IT equipment, etc.
- Option to retain or upgrade equipment at the end of the lease
Term: 3 years
Per Month £240.31
Per Quarter £725.89
Office Refurbishment with furniture
Term: 3 years
Per Month £686.59
Per Quarter £2,073.96
Extensive Refurbishment, IT equipment and furniture
Term: 5 years
Per Month £972.12
Per Quarter £2,934.32
To find out how Rodley Interiors can help with financing for your office refurbishment (or any business leasing) – including furniture and IT equipment – contact us today.