Budget Partitioning Systems
One of the oldest partitioning systems available but still a best seller as this system provides an economical and attractive alternative to the 75mm & 100mm aluminium systems. Known by different names depending on the manufacturer: 600 series, Kameo 50, Flexplus, Elite, Matrix.
This aluminium framed partitioning system is very versatile. Solid 50mm partitioning panels include a honeycomb core between the plasterboards and are finished in vinyl, laminate or veneer. As with the 75 & 100mm partitions they can have single or double-glazed options to any elevation.
- Demountable partitioning can be offset against Corporation Tax (similar to furniture & equipment).
- Fully demountable: uncomplicated to install/dismantle for office refurbishments.
- Economical to purchase.
- Can be up to 6 meters in height.
- Numerous finishes to framework and panel decoration.
- Modern appearance fits in any existing office or proposed office environment.
- Easy maintenance: any scuff marks can be wiped clean with warm soapy water.
Sound Reduction Options
The honeycomb core of these budget panels offer the following acoustic performance for 50mm Partitioning:
Fire Performance Options
Fire performance for 50mm Partitioning:
Door frames range from standard height through to full height and can be painted or finished with any wood veneer. Vision panels to the doors can match existing doors or be almost any shape or size to conform to the building regulations, fire officer requirements and DDA requirements.