Rodley Interiors Ltd are experts in supplying and installing suspended ceiling systems for the office. We offer a complete range of suspended ceilings and a professional fitting service and provide help & advice into cost, sound absorption & aesthetics.
Ceilings are often overlooked as part of refurbishments but the aesthetic effect of changing them can be stunning. They add so much to the overall look and can ‘make or break’ an interior design scheme.
Rodley Interiors Complete Ceilings are:
- Economical to purchase and maintenance free
- Quick to install by our Leeds based professional fitters
- Fitted with minimal disruption
- Stylish and add a professional look to any office
- Easy to fix partitioning to
- Energy Efficient, reflecting natural light and heat
- Thermal conductivity – the ability to resist heat transmission, reducing heating costs and your carbon footprint.
- Improved natural lighting – for reading and computer work.
- Noise reduction – damping the sound levels between areas and floors.
- Professional finish – look stylish and modern.
- Light reflectance – usable light reflected onto work-surfaces, reducing lighting cost.
- Cost Effective – 100% energy efficient; helps reduce your office carbon foot print.
- Humidity resistance – the tiles ability to perform without losing integrity within the chosen area.
- Antimicrobial – specific performance against bacteria, mould & mildew within damp areas; showers, changing rooms, etc.
- Security – Choices include secure ceilings when required for Banking, Retail strong rooms, etc.
- Choice – wide range of finishes and colours for suspended ceilings.
- Fire Rated suspended ceilings – help reduce the spread of flames & smoke and contains it within an area.
Most suspended ceilings sit on a modular grid, usually white in colour. The most popular size is 600 x 600mm, however a 1200 x 600mm tile can also be used. The White grid system is suspended below the roof or upper floor space and hides the main building services such as water, power, air conditioning pipes and computer and lighting cables.
With a grid system you have ease of access to the ceiling void for inspection, repairs and maintenance. Modular lighting and air conditioning vents and grills can be easily fitted too.