Location:Leeds, West Yorkshire
The refurbishment of an Educational Centre in Leeds for adults with complex needs post education which included installing practical demountable partitioning.
Educational Centre Refurbishment
Rodley Interiors were appointed by Leeds based Future Horizons to refurbish a newly acquired 2 storey office space. Our client who provide services for adults with complex needs post education acquired the additional building as there capacity grew and had a requirement for the sevices to be in more than location. Our team were comissioned to refurbish both floors into a user friendly and inspirational educational centre. Our brief included the installation of demountable office partitioning to create a number of unique spaces including sensory areas and medication suites.
The Project Brief
- Creating a number of areas including care suites, sensory areas, offices, meeting rooms, medication and a utility area
- Install demountable soundproof partitioning that be taken down or added to in the future
- Each office or meeting room space to feature Oak office door sets with vision panels
- Create new kitchen and WC facility areas to both floors
- Electrical and plumbing works throughout
- Decoration and new flooring throughout
- The supply of new furniture including desks and seating
Advantages of Demountable Office Partitions
Demountable office partitions not only suit the standard office environment but the system also works just aswell in an educational learning environment. A main feature of demountable partitioning is the flexibility. Once constructed the partitioning walls can be taken down and then re-erected in a different location, meaning the system is cost-effective and will save on the cost of new partitions in the future. The demountable partitions can be finished in range of vinyl choices to suite any office interior and if the walls were to become scuffed or marked they can be wiped down clean. The robust system can accomodate any busy work or learning space even if there is large amounts of footfall.
Amazing service, from consultation with Nigel, then Nick and the team on site, not forgetting Sophie keeping all the admin in check. Nothing is too much trouble for them. I set an incredibly tight deadline and they smashed it, I couldn't be happier. Thank you!Kate Scollen
Business Manager ,Future Horizons