Location:Leeds City Centre
Building:Modern office block
Burns Carlton are nationwide recruitment company. They had recently acquired brand new open plan office space in the centre of Leeds and made contact with Rodley Interiors with regards to an office fit-out due to being let down by a previous contractor.
We received a brief drawing of their requirements and then arranged a meeting to discuss the project.
It was decided to divide the space into the following:
- 13 offices/meeting rooms
- Training room
- Board room
- Reception area
- Kitchen area
- Comm’s room, Mail room & Stationery room
Following on from the meeting Rodley Interiors produced a CADdrawing showing the layout of the partitioning and office furniture.
3D renderings were also produced to aid the client in visualising our concept for the space and to give them an idea how the final design would look. We also compiled samples of the partitioning & colours and refined the look down to the smallest details i.e. position of the manifestation, furniture colour/type, vinyl types/colours.
Once the final layout and plans had been made the order was placed and the drawings submitted to Leeds building control for approval – which was granted and appropriate certificates were issued.
Burns Carlton decided on the following to create their new office space:
- Tenon 75mm fire and sound partitioning system in silver
- Full height double glazed windows with the Burns Carlton logo on frosted glass
- Full height doors in Oak with door furniture finished in Satin Stainless Steel
- Oak flooring, skirting and window boards fitted to reception area to match the doors
- Carpet fitted to the office area
- Kitchen units in Oak with Satin Stainless Steel door handles
- Integrated dishwashers, fridges and freezers
- Drinking water filter and chiller
- Air-conditioning to new offices
There was a tight schedule for installation but Rodley Interiors achieved it within the client’s timescale which left them highly delighted. Now an ongoing partnership is in place that continues to grow.
Thanks for all your help, it was an absolute pleasure working with you. The office looks great.Lisa
IT Manager of Burns Carlton PLC, Leeds