Location:Leeds, West Yorkshire
Building:2-storey office unit
Date:August 2020-September 2020
The transformation of a commercial 2 floor office space. Both floors required a complete overhaul of the existing interiors, with removal of the existing partitioning, flooring, ceiling, kitchen and WC’s before the new installation commenced.
The Design Brief
Rodley Interiors Ltd were contacted by a new client in Leeds, West Yorkshire to transform their existing workspace which they held over 2 floors. The Office Refurbishment and Fit Out project included a complete overhaul of the redundant and un-inspiring offices. Our brief was to create bright and open plan style offices which would enable our client to have the scope to move their office furniture and teams to suit their changing needs when staff begin to return to work.
- The project was completed with a quick turn-around time of 6 weeks
- Project value £45,000.00 including free site survey, quotation, and aftercare service.
Project Specification and Installation Details
- Strip out of the existing interiors
- External Shutter Installation
- Power and data works
- Flooring including feature office carpet tiles and vinyl and safety flooring to the Kitchen and WC areas
- Suspended ceiling installation
- LED office lighting
- Office Partitioning
- New office kitchens
- WC and facilities
- Painting and decoration works
- Office fire door installation
- CCTV installation
- Roofing works including deep clean and re-pointing