Industry:Marketing and Secure Communications
Rodley Interiors have just completed a three month project for Adare, creating a modern IT suite for the group who specialise in marketing and secure communication solutions.
Acting as Principal Contractor
As principal contractor, Rodley Interiors were involved in every stage of this office refurbishment, managing its progress along with collaboration of works to ensure completion on time and to the highest of standards. Principal Contractor roles include:
- Site management throughout the duration of the project.
- Plan, manage and monitor to make sure, so far as is reasonably practicable the project, is carried out without risks to health or safety.
- Ensure co-operation between those working on the site, and that work is co-ordinated in such a way as to prevent danger.
The works in fine detail
To create the spaces Adare required for their IT suite, we were asked to supply and fit the following partitions (with frameless glass) to create:
- Meeting room area.
- Reception area.
- Free standing screen to right of the meeting room.
Rodley Interiors were asked to coordinate the removal of the existing carpet tiles and replace with new tiles which matched other existing ones on site.
Solid partitioning modules
The works also included making changes to the current room. Boarding was supplied to cover the existing comms rooms glazing, as well as factory windows, with a tape and fill finish and emulsion paint finish to both.
Once all work had been completed, our team worked closely with a decorating team to repaint the whole room, as well as fine fill the complete area.
As part of the renovation project, brand new doors were also required for the comms rooms, store room, and factory with Walnut finish. These were all solid with the exception of the factory door which is to have a vision panel at 1500mm x 150mm in clear glass.
Additional refurbishment works
As well as the major work, other cosmetic changes were also made during the project. These included:
- New external window blinds.
- Existing AC diffusers to be sprayed White.
- New hand rail on steps to be Stainless Steel.
- New Boardroom table for 8 people.
- New Meeting room chairs.
- New operation station desks/chairs/storage for all 44 stations
- New lighting throughout.
This project highlights how Rodley Interiors are much more than just a provider of office partitioning for small and large buildings. By working closely with the client during the project, we have been able to coordinate and provide an outstanding space for the company allowing them to continue to offer excellent service to their client.
If you, like Adare, are looking for a renovation of your working environment and require the complete end to end solution, please do not hesitate to contact one of our team today on 0113 281 95 95.