Location:Leeds, West Yorkshire
A large soundproof glass partitioning project, using RAL 7016 framework to create these stylish offices and meeting room spaces.
The Design Brief
Our client requested Rodley Interiors to supply and install glass partitioning to their newly purchased office suite within Leeds West Yorkshire. The space itself was a refurbished mill with an abundance of character with the original building support posts and ceiling joists prominent throughout the area. Our client was keen to follow this industrial theme within the new office spaces.
Soundproof Glass Partitioning
Each office space featured double glazed glass partitioning modules, which were then fitted with integral blinds for privacy. The rich coloring of the partitioning framework in RAL 7016 framework complemented the interiors of the the mill.
- Double glazed soundproof partitioning
- Integral blinds within each glazed unit to provide privacy
- RAL 7016 partitioning framework
- Full height cross grain effect office single and double doors
- Solid office partitioning fitted above the glazed partitioning modules
- Decoration works to the existing ceiling, radiators and walls
- New office kitchen and breakout area
- Breakout area furniture
- 4 weeks project completion
- £40,000.00 project costs
- Free site survey, project management, and after service provided