Location:Leeds, West Yorkshire
Custom-made glass partition restaurant dividers which have enabled our client to safely re-open due to the pandemic. The toughened frameless glass partitions can be easily wiped down preventing the spread of infection.
Glass partitions help restaurant to safely re-open
Our glass restaurant screens provide the perfect safety solution for the hospitality industry and businesses that are planning to re-open. The toughened frameless glass partitions have a narrow profile and can be easily wiped down preventing the spread of infection.
Due to the global pandemic and with many business within the hospitality forced to shut, companies are now putting measures in place to ensure the safety of its customers. Our Leeds client has just done that with the install of glass restaurant divider screens.
The project in more detail
- 12mm toughened frameless glass partition screens
- The glazing is fixed between each booth for the maximum customer safety
- Narrow glazing profile with black partitioning channel
- Glass bar screens with cut out detail to allow safe transfer of money
- Glazing that can be easily wiped down preventing the spread of infection.
The glazing install was completed with a quick turn-around time, and featured the glass dividers over the entire 2 floors of the restaurant. Our glass partition dividers feature a narrow profile and give a barely there look, which doesn’t effect the appealing aesthetics of the restaurant. The install has allowed our client to safely re-open and continue to run a thriving a popular Leeds resteraunt.