Location:Wakefield, West Yorkshire
The installation of industrial frameless glass partitioning with powder coated RAL 9005 Black aluminium framework and solid partitions to reduce sound travel.
Striking Industrial Glass Partitions
Rodley Interiors were appointed by a Wakefield law firm to install Industrial Frameless Glass Partitioning to their existing office space. The workplace had existing partitioning already in situ; our brief was to add additional industrial style glazed screens to create offices and meeting rooms. In keeping with the popular trend frameless glass partitioning with this industrial feel was the ideal system choice for our client. Alongside the glazed partitioning we also formed solid partition walls in a soundproof system to reduce sound travel around the workplace.
Benefits of Industrial Glazed Partitioning
Our industrial glazed partitions come with many benefits and will complement any office interiors. Constructed in both 10mm and 12mm glazed profiles, the system will suit any ceiling height or specification. The system will allow for maximum natural light to flood into the space, making any workplace appear brighter and bigger. The industrial theme comes from the black aluminium framework, whether that is just the outer framework or the profile being constructed in a banded effect the art deco feel shines through.
Industrial Frameless Glass Specification
- 12mm clear toughened glass
- Frameless glass aluminium channel in powder coated black RAL 9005
- Floor to ceiling height single glazed toughened doors
- 2 rows of manifestation dots in Opal Frost
- Vertical dry jointing
- Free-swing hinges and overhead closers
- Satin stainless steel door furniture
- 75mm Fire and Sound Partitioning to create to solid partition walls.
- Quick and mess-free install
- Can be fitted both outside and during normal working hours
We are specialists in installing industrial frameless glass partitioning and glass partitioning systems throughout the UK. Our glass partitioning systems are a cost-efftective way to introduce light and improve well-being in the workplace.